M.2 stands for Next Generation Form Factor which is invented for PCI-SIG by Intel and it is developed for flat and high-efficiency equipment such as Ultrabook™ or Tablet PCs. It is a natural transition from the Mini Card and Half Mini Card to a smaller form factor in both size and volume which supports multiple function add-in cards/modules including: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, global navigation satellite systems, near field communication, Hybrid digital radio, wireless gigabit alliance (WiGig), wireless wide area network and solid-state storage devices. Also adds functionality to USB 3.0, display Port, SDIO and SSD-PCIe.
- Allows user to use standard PCIE base M.2 SSD to PCIe x4 in the Desktop or Laptop.
- Transparent to the operating system and does
not require any software drivers.
- M.2 SSD to PCIe X4 adapter.
- M.2 Specification Revision 0.9-3
- Serial ATA Spec. Reversion 3.2
- Support 2230/2242/2260/2280/22110 type M.2 Card dimension.
- Support M.2 Socket 3 PCI-e-based SSD Module.
- Support M.2 Key M Card Type.
- Heat Sink (92x57x8 mm) for SSD module.
Support all nVME M.2(NGFF) PCI-e SSD:
XP941 (MZHPU128HCGM MZHPU256HCGL MZHPU512HCGL)
SM951 PCIE-AHCI (MZHPV128HDGM MZHPV256HDGL MZHPV512HDGL)
SM951 PCIE-NVME ( MZVPV128HDGM MZVPV256HDGL MZVPV512HDGL),
PM951 PCIE-NVME ( MZFLV128HCGR MZFLV256HCHP MZFLV512HCJH),
950 PRO (MZVKV256 MZVKV512) ,SM961, PM961 ........
NOTICE: M.2 nVME SSD only can work in WIN10 (Supported motherboard with PCIe 3.0:X99 X97
motherboard with Intel Nuc 5-generation CPU, pre-cylindrical Mac Pro.)